Thursday 20 September 2012

 

Great News!


I am really pleased that I have found someone to update my website for Cheshire Hypnotherapy.
She is Virginia Anthony at HIA Web design in Manchester. We are creating a great new modern site with lots of clear information about Hypnotherapy and links to social media and my blog too. I say we but really its Virginia who will be doing all the work for me and I'm really excited to see it when its finished. The update has been long overdue and i am sure Virginia will make it all work beautifully! She has already given me lots of helpful advice and i am very much looking forward to my modernisation.

I have wanted to offer Hypno-Skype to clients for some time now because i sometimes get calls from people unable to leave their house due to illness or disability and i think it would provide an ideal support. It might also be helpful for people who find it difficult to fit in therapy sessions due to busy work commitments.

This is a link to my site how it is now
www.cheshirehypnotherapy.co.uk

HIA Webdesign for Virginia is here
http://www.hiawebdesign.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment