Tuesday 18 September 2012

 
 
 
 


Stop Smoking September!

 

I have been running a special offer on Twitter and Facebook this month to encourage smokers to book their quit smoking appointments and I'm pleased it has been a great success! I have really enjoyed using Twitter for its wonderful source of information and there are many great supportive local businesses I have to thank for helping me build my followers.
 
Hypnotherapy and NLP has been proven to be the best way to stop smoking and most people can quit in only 1 session. Hypnosis works differently from nicotine replacement and concentrates on the habit of smoking which is normally engrained in the smokers everyday routines making it hard for them to forget about being a smoker.
Most smokers do actually enjoy the habit of smoking even though they know its unhealthy so it is normally this desire that needs to be addressed. Having nicotine doesn't get rid of the habit and most of the people that come to me have tried all of the nicotine replacement products and counselling on the NHS without any long term success. I use a powerful technique to help remove or reduce the desire to smoke and also help my clients to remain motivated in their goal of becoming a non smoker even through periods of stress. I also address issues of weight gain and over eating which can be a problem for some people after they quit smoking.
 
If you would like more information, videos and offers please see my website page

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment