Friday 7 September 2012


Time to Get Back to Healthy Eating

 

 
 
At the end of the summer, after the indulgence of holidays, I am often busy seeing clients who are interested in weight loss. They come to me for hypnotherapy feeling frustrated after years of struggling to lose weight with various diets. Most of the time they have put even more weight back on after finishing the diet. This is simply because most diets don’t address the really crucial issue of emotional eating. 

Hypnotherapy is a more psychological approach to weight loss and it can help people to stop eating when they are bored, sad or lonely. I also use proven hypnosis techniques to help my clients with any food cravings so they are no longer spoiling their weight loss by treating themselves too often. Sometimes alcohol has become a bad habit and as it can really hamper weight loss I also work with clients to reduce their drinking.

There are no quick fixes so my ultimate aim is use hypnosis help my clients feel more confident so that they can continue eating normally and naturally. That means eating less and making good food choices, and also staying motivated to stick with healthy eating and exercise no matter how long it takes to lose all the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment